Tour Performance optimized for amateur swing speeds under 105 mph with a preference for maximum TOUR DISTANCE.
The NEW Tour B330-RX offers a reformulated mantle layer and Dual Dimple Technology. The reformulated mantle reduces spin on full shots and promotes a higher launch, resulting in greater accuracy and distance. The Dual Dimple pattern offers superior aerodynamics and enhanced wind performance. The B330-RX continues to feature a soft core design that allows maximum compression for moderate swing speed players.
- The RX is designed for players who prefer maximum Tour distance & accuracy.
- Soft gradational compression core for longer and straighter distance
- Reengineered mantle for reduced spin and greater accuracy
- Tour proven Urethane cover for excellent greenside control
- 330 dual dimple technology for a consistent flight
Also available in Optic Yellow for enhanced visibility
|Weight per item:||1.5000|
• Submit Electronic Artwork to: email@example.com
• Reference your order number in the subject line of the e-mail.
• Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files are preferred. Other file formats supported: .EPS, .TIFF, .JPG 300 dpi or higher with a clear resolution.
• All fonts must be converted to outlines or be embedded in the art file.
• Limit artwork file not to exceed 3MB.
• Hard copy camera ready artwork color-separated with the colors clearly marked.
• Purchase order must contain PMS (Pantone) coated spot colors for the artwork to be printed.
• If PMS coated spot colors are not supplied, colors will be matched as close as possible.
• On process (CMYK) logos color match is not guaranteed, however colors will be matched as close as possible by the factory.
• Color match will be +/- ½ a shade under natural light.
• Artwork will be created, modified or restored for a nominal fee.
• Artwork will be printed at maximum size (7/8” Diameter) unless the artwork is supplied to size requested and instructions are listed on the order.
• Due to the different print methods and equipment at the different factories, orders will not be guaranteed to match.
This includes but not limited to: Imprint location(s), size, and color(s).
EMAIL AND FAX PROOFS:
• If you would like to see a proof, please request one on your order.
• Production time will not begin until proof approval.
• All approvals must be faxed back to Logoedgolfballs.com or have the approved proof attached to the email.
• Proofs are not available on: Rush Orders or Personalization.